Thursday, July 19, 2007

Waiting

Well, I have finally re-entered the current computer era and re-found my blog that I started with a tiny little post way back in October before I even left to come here to Tonga. Gosh, that seems so long ago! And yet, at the same time, it feels like I was just in Connecticut. How on earth have I already been in Tonga for almost 9 months!! That's just crazy talk! Anyways, I hope in the future (the future being Sunday) to post some messages here that give a rather brief update on what I have been doing for the past 9 months, or at least the highlights that I can remember. Unfortunately I cannot do this now as I should really be going to work and giving up the dream of ever being able to an email of my Inclusive Education presentation to the lovely woman from Fiji that I promised it to because no computers in Tonga can handle sending a powerpoint presentation via email. Sigh. Until Sunday....

Cheers!
-carly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home